BAS positions itself as a highly experienced and specialised law firm with a high success rate, customer loyalty and peer recognition.
- High ethical standards and rigour
- Technical excellence and expertise
- Legal solutions with added value
- Flexibility and diversification of legal areas
The use of new technologies is a major concern at BAS, representing a fundamental tool, whether in the interaction with the client, offering tailor-made solutions for their access to relevant information, or to support the activity of all the professionals working in the firm.
- CCILE – Portuguese and Spanish Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- CCIP – Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association) – represented by the lawyers Pedro Madeira de Brito, Dália Cardadeiro and Alexandra Almeida Mota
- AmCham – American Chamber of Commerce in Portugal
- JALP – International Association of Young Portuguese Speaking Lawyers
- AFP – Portuguese Tax Association, represented by the lawyer Vera Calheiros
- APODIT – International Society for Labour Law
- CELIA Alliance – Law and Tax for International HR